Americans as a whole love coffee. That shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone living in the U.S. The average coffee drinker consumes 2.7 cups a day, which is 4th (and increasing) on the list of most popular beverages. Sodas, alcohol and water are still consumed on a larger basis than coffee but the gap is narrowing as soda drinkers search for healthier alternatives.
At The King’s Craft Coffee Co, it’s easy to recognize that love is in the air and we’re not simply referring to the aroma of coffee beans. Our customers truly love many things in their lives and coffee is just one of them. Here are 10 things we commonly hear our customers say they love about hanging at the TKC coffee shop:
- Time spent drinking coffee with friends and family
- Viral videos of Alex pounding Cold Brew in the latest challenge
- Fundraising activities like Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary
- Boomerang clips of Cory’s team in action
- Hanne’s Mindful Treats as a healthy alternative to fast food
- Loyal TKC customers riding up on horses after a trail ride
- Waffle Wednesdays paired with an Americano espresso.
- Madi Taylor’s continued success in her courageous journey to beat cancer!
- Great coffee-making baristas who continually deliver excellence in everything they do.
- A chill atmosphere thanks to the faithfulness of Cory and Monica.